Study the Bible in a whole new way with AcroBible for Android. AcroBible is a native/off-line application designed to provide the best experience. The touch interface makes it easy to search and navigate the Bible.
You do not need a Internet connection to read the Bible in AcroBible. The entire text is stored on your phone.
* Complete New International Version
* Fast keyword or phrase search
* Create and manage bookmarks
* Attach notes to any verse
* Copy to clipboard, SMS, e-mail
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Bible-in-a-year reading plan
* Highlight verses in any of six colors
* Synchronize notes and highlighting with iBibleSpace.org
* Several font sizes from small to large
* Free translation downloads: KJV, ASV, WEB, YLT, Darby, RVA, LSG, AA
* Free commentaries: Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary, Scofield Notes
* Free study tool downloads: Easton's Bible Dictionary, KJV with Strong's numbers, Greek NT, Spurgeon's Morning and Evening, Daily Light on the Daily Path, Thompson Topics, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
* Supports multiple translations (do not buy multiple copies of the application)
About AcroBible NIV
AcroBible NIV is a paid app for Android published in the Other list of apps, part of Education.
The company that develops AcroBible NIV is AcroDesign Technologies. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0. This app was rated by 20 users of our site and has an average rating of 2.9.
To install AcroBible NIV on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2013-09-19 and was downloaded 2463 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the AcroBible NIV as malware as malware if the download link to com.acrodesign.acrobibleniv is broken.
How to install AcroBible NIV on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the AcroBible NIV is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by AcroBible NIV will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- AcroBible NIV will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.